Monday 1 November 2010

Change of image wanted!

Going back nearly a year ago I went to the hairdressers to get my hair cut and re styled in to the same style I had previously, I took a photo in so the hairdresser had something to go by as well. I wear glasses so when I get my hair cut I have to take them off and without them I'm blind as a bat so I couldn't see what the hairdresser was doing till she had finished when it was too late!

This was the photo I went in with:

And when I left the hairdressers I didn't even have an inch left on one side of my head! (I would post a photo of it but it was that horrible I deleted all of them!) I was so upset and embarrassed of it I cried for 3 days and didn't take my hat off for a week!

This photo was taken a few weeks after it happened and a friend of mine styled it for the night out even though I still hated it:



Now nearly a year on it has grown but not as fast as I want it too and still feel it is too short to do anything with.

This is the most recent Photo of my hair now:

I used to have all different colours of hair and i even had dreadlocks like this:



I would love to have my crazy hair back because I loved it so much but now I have left University I have to start thinking more professional about my image so it means no more dreads and pink and purple hair. That's not to say I want to lose my alternative style altogether just means toning it down more.

I have been looking for ideas on google and here's some I have found that I like:






I would love to colour it blond and pink or even a purple/red colour but not sure if that's toned down enough! but I also want long(er) hair and with the wedding in a year and wanting long curly hair for that it just means waiting for it to grow a bit more! but what do I do with it in the mean time?!



hmmmm............

suggestions welcome!

1 comment:

  1. i did the blond one a while back. I got it off google. Dont do it. Cause it only looks like that once... (Right after u leave the salon) I wont ever do that hair cut ever again. Mainly because i cant do anything with it. it has to look like that all the time.

    ReplyDelete