Monday 1 November 2010

Families

Why can't you choose your family?

Just had a phone call from my mum and all she ever does when she calls me tell me how well my brother is doing, moan about my dad, moan about her brother and sister and tell me to get a job and that me and my girlfriend should think about moving out of her mums house sooner so it makes it easier for her mum to move, when in theory if we were to move out it will make things harder for her as we are currently helping her to pay her rent!

I am doing all I can to find a job and after finishing uni and getting myself in to so much debt I don't want to start wasting my degree and going for a retail job or office job! I want a job in the media its all I have ever dreamed of and I'm not going to start putting my dreams aside! OK I know I feel like I'm being lazy and not working but I am applying for every job in media going and have just had 2 offers of an interview today!

As for getting a place for just me and my girlfriend I would love to get a place tomorrow just the 2 of us but we have decided that we are going to get married first then buy a place and have kids plus with getting married first it will give us so many more rights with buying a place. Its just a bit hard to do when I don't have a job to begin with!!!

OK rant over with just needed somewhere to vent I am going to keep quiet now as I will only wind myself up more and I'm starting to give myself a headache lol

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment