Tuesday 9 November 2010

I'm Going To Be In DIVA Magazine!!!!........

........ OK so not me personally but one of my tweets is!

The other day I randomly got a message on twitter from DIVA Magazine saying to email them as I had won a prize for tweet of the month! I then received an email asking for my name and address as I had won my choice of jewelery to the price of £15 from www.temporary-secretary.com and my tweet will be featured in their December issue of the magazine.

Looking through the website there wasn't much i could see that took my fancy apart from the Hello Kitty earrings:
As much as I love them and I love Hello Kitty if I have been given £15 to spend and can only choose one item I would like to try and spend a bit more. However looking through the site I couldn't find anything else i like so thought I would take a gamble on their 5 item lucky dip:

Which if its 5 items from the picture above there are a few that I like including the superman logo, Care Bears and Hello Kitty bow. If its 5 items from the Whole site then fingers crossed they pic the earrings I like! but we will have to wait and see when i receive my prize in the post! its rather exciting I haven't won anything since I was a kid and won a colouring competition and won tickets to a fireworks display which I couldn't attend to to being away at camp so had to give them to my brother to enjoy!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment